- Helpline House will provide screening for PFC financial aid and admission passes.
- Together with Helpline House and Bainbridge Island Child Care Centers, PFC will participate in shared trainings regarding special needs children.
- In conjunction with Postpartum Support International-WA (PSI), PFC will offer a drop in postpartum support group and resource materials for postpartum depression. PSI will also provide referrals for screening for perinatal depression by a PFC licensed mental health counselor.
- PFC will house offerings by the Program for Early Parent Support (PEPS).
- PFC will consult with the Kitsap Regional Library in developing an on-site multi-media lending library.
- North Kitsap Birth Professionals have designed and will lead a Healthy Pregnancy, Childbirth and Beyond Series.
- Progressivekid.com has consulted on an eco-friendly child care curriculum and practices.
Special Thanks to the Many Businesses and Organizations whose support is vital to PFC programs and survival:
The Bainbridge Island Community Foundation
The Windermere Foundation
The C. Keith Birkenfeld Trust
NW Children’s Fund
The Rite Aide Foundation
The Ampersand Fund
One Call For All
GiveBig @ The Seattle Foundation
Grace Church Community Outreach
Bainbridge Island Rotary
Annual Auction and Harvest Dinner Sponsors:
AuPair in America
City First Mortgage
Local Harvest Restaurant