Peacock Family Center is happy to host a new series of Parent Education Workshops at our center on Wednesday evenings starting next week. Facilitated by Shaeleen Stablefelt of Building Blocks, NW, topics will include:
- Why do kids do that? Understanding the functions of behavior
- How to stop my child from grumbling? No more complaining, whining or being negative
- How can I help my child be happy? Understanding Meltdowns, Anger and Out of Control behavior
- What’s in your bag? Helpful hints for choosing consequences
- What good are they? Sibling Rivalry…teach them to love one another
em to love one another
The 5 week series will start:
Wednesday, October 2nd at 6:30 PM
AT Peacock Family Center: 305 N. Madison Ave Ste C.
Parent Support Group from 7:30-8:30 for parents of children with challenging behaviors.
Please RSVP to Shea@BuildingBlocksNW.com Childcare is available onsite for an additional fee with a reservation. Please call or email us here at Peacock for that.
We are thrilled to be launching our fall Parent Education Series and hope you can join us.
“A Community of Care Under One Roof”