Our 2018 Tuition Rates are based on the age of the child, along with amount of time spent at the early childhood center. All rates include meals and snacks served at the center. A sample of our monthly menu can be found here.
Our closure dates for vacation and holidays have already been factored into your tuition amount. Therefore, your full tuition payment is due each month regardless of the number of holiday or vacation closures.
We are a year round program committed to continuity of care. We maintain our staff and programs all year. To keep teachers on staff and our facility operating, you must pay your tuition whether or not your child attends. Tuition payment is expected even if your child is out sick or your family takes a vacation.
Peacock is also proud to welcome and support families in all economic and life situations. We offer our own Financial Aid & Scholarship programs, and accept DSHS subsidy.
2018 Vacations & Holidays
Peacock Family Services will be closed for Parent/Teacher Conferences. These dates are scheduled for Friday, April 27, 2018 and Monday, November 12, 2018.
Peacock Family Services will be closed for Winter Break from December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019. We will also be closed for the following holidays in 2018:
- New Year’s Day (Monday, January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday (Monday, January 15)
- Presidents’ Day (Monday, February 19)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 28)
- Independence Day (Wednesday. July 4)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 3)
- Veterans Day and Parent/Teacher Conferences (Monday, November 12)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23)
- Holiday Break (Monday, December 24, 2018 through Monday, January 1, 2019)